Role Title: Installation Supervisor
Reports to: Operations Manager
Function: Installation Supervision & Technical Support
Role Purpose: Based either at Warminster HQ or at project installation sites, this role provides installation supervision, along with engineering knowledge to provide problem-solving skills and technical skills, to ensure high-quality installations around the world.
- Co-ordination of Hussey Seatway’s project scope with any installers/sub-contractors
- Site walk through and planning for the installation process
- Reviewing all associated documentation and engineering site file to ensure the site team is prepared with knowledge, tools and equipment
- On-site installation supervision/management
- Day-to-day communication with clients and Hussey seatway regarding the installation process
- Scheduling internal and external project team meetings – as needed
- Logistics coordination
- Keep multiple projects on track at the same time
- Travelling required, with prolonged periods away from home
- Ensure the client handover process is managed effectively e.g. ensure signed customer project acceptance is gained within the shortest possible time frame from project completion
- Working closely with the Operations Manager, to develop and implement an effective ‘key activity’ project management process, which should be based on progress milestones e.g. snagging list management and close-out
- Ensure effective liaison/communication with other functions e.g. sales, engineering, purchasing and operations
- Ensure that all relevant project risks and issues are captured and recorded in the project workbook
- Ensure team compliance with all current Health & Safety related aspects
- Must have a minimum qualification of HND/HNC in mechanical engineering or similar
- At least a basic understanding of electrical wiring and control gear
- An understanding of manufacturing drawings and technical specifications
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and other related software packages, along with a proficient IT skills base
- Be able to demonstrate supervisory knowledge and have held a position at this level for at least 2 years
- Must have the aptitude to work on construction sites
- Understand Health & safety, CDM, Risk Assesment and Method Statements
- Be able to work to a flexible schedule
- Highly organised and must have attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Proactive, not reactive
- A full driving licence is required
- Communication – communicates appropriately, openly and effectively. Empathises with customers and colleagues. Builds strong relationships based on mutual understanding of needs.
- Teamwork – Works well with colleagues inside and outside the team. Looks beyond boundaries of own job to support others, sharing knowledge and contributing to a positive team spirit.
- Customer Service – Maintains a professional approach and presents a positive image to internal and external people when representing an excellent service.
- Results orientated – Takes a methodical approach to work, prioritises tasks effectively, and consistently meets deadlines in order to provide an excellent service.
- Problem Solving – Gathers information from a range of sources to identify problems, draws logical conclusions and makes effective decisions.
- Improvement/Change – Demonstrates a positive attitude to change and contributes to new ideas
Please send emails to GWilliams@husseyseatway.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.