Role Title: Service Technical Administrator
Reports to: Service Manager
Function: Service team member and technical support
The Service Technical Administrator role will be split between our Warminster HQ and customer sites with existing installations. As the candidates’ experience and knowledge evolve, time will be split 50/50 between the office and site.
Office: To support the day to day running of the service department. This will include contacting and liaising with customers to book service, remedial or refurbishment work of their retractable seating installations, quoting to ensure the continued safe operation of the system. Project managing of larger refurbishment projects and ensuring parts and spares are on time to tight deadlines.
Site: Attending site to complete services, fit spare parts and call outs to diagnose and repair reported faults.
- Work towards the service sales target
- Successfully carry out contracted work on site
- Data input and shared management of CRM database
- Day-to-day communication with clients regarding the service process
- Logistics coordination
- Keep multiple projects on track at the same time
- Quoting for service and refurbishment work
- Securing orders for services and refurbishment work
- Agreeing dates with the client when work will be carried out on site
- Assist with labour allocation for site work
- Ensure team compliance with all current Health & Safety related aspects
- Experience with mechanical systems essential
- Happy and able to work alone and as part of a team, both in the office, factory and on-site
- Has to have a technical bias
- Ability and willingness to stay away from home for short periods of time
- Must have a minimum qualification of A levels (A-C grade)
- At least a basic understanding of electrical wiring and control gear
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and other related software packages, along with a proficient IT skills base
- Be able to work to a flexible schedule
- Highly organised and must have attention to detail
- A self-starter with the ability to learn quickly
- Proactive, not reactive
- A full, clean driving licence is required
- Ambitious with the ability to take responsibility
- Communication – communicates appropriately, openly and effectively. Empathises with customers and colleagues. Builds strong relationships based on mutual understanding of needs
- Teamwork – Works well with colleagues inside and outside the team. Looks beyond boundaries of own job to support others, sharing knowledge and contributing to a positive team spirit
- Customer Service – Maintains a professional approach and presents a positive image to internal and external people when representing an excellent service
- Results orientated – Takes a methodical approach to work, prioritises tasks effectively, and consistently meets deadlines in order to provide an excellent service
- Problem Solving – Gathers information from a range of sources to identify problems, draws logical conclusions and makes effective decisions.
- Improvement/Change – Demonstrates a positive attitude to change and contributes to new ideas
Find out more about the service department here.
Please send a CV, covering letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.